The system is capable of making a series of measurements
The system is capable of making the following measurements:
- Local distance and gap measurements, meaning as “local” those that can be made within the same image (20x15mm field of view), with 0.005mm resolution; these measures can generally be all the parts’ thicknesses making up the pattern, both light and dark;
- Global distance measurements, meaning as “global” those that require the comparison between multiple images taken with camera movement by means of a precision numerical control linear axis, with a resulting global resolution better than or equal to 0.02mm;
- Measurements of average optical density, on an area up to a maximum of about 15x10mm (or even smaller, however parameterizable), from zero to 3.0 OD, with 12bit resolution (4096 discretization values), and with local calibration to compensate for differences in lighting in the various areas of the light surface;
- Optical density profile measurements, on the section of the whole bands or part of them, from zero to 3.0 OD, with 12bit resolution (4096 discretization values), and with spatial resolution up to 0.005mm per measurement;
- Resistivity measurements using NAGY SD-810 instrument and 4-contact probe, with characteristics as per attached datasheet.