What problems does WebCHECK solve when inspecting continuous products?
- It eliminates customer complaints resulting from undetected defects
- It documents the quality of the product, allows the automatic execution of reports and statistics
- It improves the quality of the product itself, being the production under constant analysis
- It reduces the overall production costs by optimizing the use of staff and raw materials
- It reduces "Quality costs", by simplifying the procedures to meet the generally required Quality criteria (objective and adjustable control, documentation of the result, 100% application of the product)
- It eliminates the "bottlenecks" deriving from the need for manual controls in highly automated production lines, which lead to poor flexibility and scalability of the plants
8 GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE WebCHECK.The system for the detection of production anomalies
It accurately identifies the defects present on the product.
Allowing the direct marking of defects or the eventual removal of the same,a correct assessment of the qualitative class of each lot is carried out, through the execution of reports and statistics.
Useful for improving the quality of the product.
In fact, it allows to know precisely the characteristics and frequencies of defects, in order to identify the causes and therefore focus the actions of improvement; the ability to measure the results allows you to objectively evaluate the effectiveness of these actions.
Allows the immediate detection of any production anomalies
In order to carry out a quick stop and/or intervention on the upstream line, in order to reduce the quantity of defective product produced.
It was created in compliance with all the Quality criteria suggested by the ISO-9000 standards and the rules of the T.Q.M
All the data relating to the product and its lot, the control configuration and the individual test results, can be documented and printed on explanatory reports that accompany the product and allow complete traceability of production and testing data.
The control is carried out on the basis of numerical, objective and repeatable evaluations, the operating characteristics are stable over time and reliable.
The configuration of the test parameters and the tolerance limits are carried out through objective values; the system can be immediately reconfigured to adapt to different control needs (different products or quality levels required).
It allows a quick return on investment, as it has very low management costs.
It does not use particular consumables and it relies on a completely automatic functioning that is not assisted by operators.
Overall cost reduction
It occurs both directly (savings in management and personnel costs, reduction in material waste) and indirectly (elimination of litigation and penalties caused by product imperfections reported improperly.
Perfectly adaptable to the specific needs of each single customer.
It is possible to adapt and work on different control widths, wide speed ranges and different required resolutions, minimum size of defects. The control speeds and detection performances that can be obtained are, however, very high and unapproachable by any inspection carried out by human operators.